Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tecfidera Oral.

8/1/2014 8:35:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have gone through 3 prior M.S medications and had progressively had active lesions come up on MRI's. Using this medication is simple and quite simple, leaving your day to day tasks easier to accomplish. My most current MRI showed less lesions that were active than any other I have had.

7/25/2014 2:31:58 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just diagnosed after 2 years and possibly 20, finally all the pieces fit. Not able to work. Started taking Tecfidera just a week ago. I've been taking the medication with peanut butter (suggested). I have had virtually no upset stomach. A couple of days ago, I had some mild itching. The doctor told me to take Benadryl. Today, some rash, redness on my face, intense itching all over. Took mo ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2014 2:03:09 PM

Reviewer: Drew, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 4th day on it, The first4 times I took it I thought I was going to scratch my skin off my entire body then about 15minutes after I took it this morning my body temp felt like it went to about 210 degrees and the itching/scratching began. Thank god my finger nails are very short or I would have been bleeding severely. Hopefully this will all go away with time.

7/19/2014 11:01:08 PM

Reviewer: Jon, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Several issues with Tecfidera. 1) I have to take it with meals to prevent flushing and heart burn, which means I am not taking every 12 hours. 2) It drives my Lymphocyte count down, 3) I get a strange wheezing about 6 hours after taking it

6/29/2014 3:57:04 PM

Reviewer: smkc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 5 days and have every reaction possible. Chills, fever, flushing, sever stomach pain, severe diarrhea, headache , backache, stiff neck, dry mouth, exhaustion, dizziness. Do not think I will stick with it. I was on copaxone for 7 years and want to stop the shots so I gave the pill a chance.