Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tecfidera oral.

12/20/2013 8:17:43 AM

Reviewer: Zuli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    On it for 3 months - have all the known side effects of flushing, gastro intestinal gurgling and nausea but was wondering if anyone had experienced increased/irregular heart beat? Its been going on for about a week now. I need to see the doc about it.

12/15/2013 8:49:59 PM

Reviewer: camlee71, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    getting Tecfidera oral has been easy. taking Tecfidera oral has been easy. copay assistance is excellent and much appreciated! my reaction to the drug is minimal. the only draw-back is having to remember to take it.

12/11/2013 1:38:11 PM

Reviewer: Badger, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Tecfidera for 5 months. I was so excited to get something that I didn't have to inject. 3 months after taking it I found a spot on my back. It turned out to be squamous carcinoma. I then found that in their print out that this is one of the conditions that showed up in the trials. Also, my nails were always pretty. Now they curve over the end of my fingers. I am still taking the ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2013 9:46:30 AM

Reviewer: Kallei.lily, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Was excited to start this med. starter dose (120 2x daily) I was ok. No flushing, mild gi issues. As soon as I started full dose I experienced severe diarrhea. I took with food and it didn't help. I lost almost all my energy, would get migraines that my migraine meds did nothing to help. Overall felt like I had the worse flu of my life. Stopped taking it and within a couple days I was complet ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2013 9:15:50 PM

Reviewer: DEK, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Tecfidera for about seven months, the first week I had an upset stomach most of the time, its not bad now. I think the heat of summer didn't help. Also I found taking it after eating is best.