Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tecfidera Oral.

8/4/2014 2:05:27 PM

Reviewer: Warrior, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had MS for over 27 year. I have used every drug, almost. Really WANT tec to work. But am having symptoms: horrible bruises, blood in urine, pain in legs, sores in mouth. Could this be from tecfidera? The bruises are quite alarming-looking. I stopped it for now and plan to see my neuro. Any one have simiar experiences? And, the flushing, but I can deal with that.

8/3/2014 4:03:59 PM

Reviewer: kel36, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First day on drug no side effects.

8/1/2014 8:35:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have gone through 3 prior M.S medications and had progressively had active lesions come up on MRI's. Using this medication is simple and quite simple, leaving your day to day tasks easier to accomplish. My most current MRI showed less lesions that were active than any other I have had.

7/25/2014 2:31:58 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just diagnosed after 2 years and possibly 20, finally all the pieces fit. Not able to work. Started taking Tecfidera just a week ago. I've been taking the medication with peanut butter (suggested). I have had virtually no upset stomach. A couple of days ago, I had some mild itching. The doctor told me to take Benadryl. Today, some rash, redness on my face, intense itching all over. Took mo ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2014 2:03:09 PM

Reviewer: Drew, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 4th day on it, The first4 times I took it I thought I was going to scratch my skin off my entire body then about 15minutes after I took it this morning my body temp felt like it went to about 210 degrees and the itching/scratching began. Thank god my finger nails are very short or I would have been bleeding severely. Hopefully this will all go away with time.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.