Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tecfidera Oral.

9/9/2014 11:13:14 PM

Reviewer: SueSD, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on Tecfidera 8 months. Suffered from intense flushing that would last about an hour then fade away. Overall, was very pleased. About 3 weeks ago, the most intense itching started and hasn't gone away. Combined with my skin being hot to the touch and itching that causes me to scratch till I break skin- not happy. I've tried Benadryl with little relief. Thinking of going to neuro to di ... Show Full Comment

9/9/2014 1:06:12 PM

Reviewer: kama50, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this med for 1 month now.Started off fine but now that I am on the 240 mg. twice a day, I'm not sure. No flushing or stomach problems but I am getting some shortness of breath and palpitations and feeling a little foggy (?) I don't know if I will continue with this med. I have to talk to my doctor about it.

9/8/2014 2:13:16 AM

Reviewer: Indy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have more energy, can see clearer, feel happier and overall I feel the medication is helping me in my day to day life. I also seem to get more out of my exercise routines, and lost a bit of weight (bonus).

9/7/2014 3:21:05 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love having to only take a pill instead of shot. I love that I dont have any sideffect form the medication, very well tolorated.. ONly issue is every once in awhile I have an allergic reaction to it and I take a benadryl and that takes care of it as fast as it came on..

9/7/2014 9:05:51 AM

Reviewer: TB, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Tecfidera made me feel awful! Felt like I was poisioning myself, I couldn't get out of bed or function normally at all. Severe stomach pain, nausea, headache, flushing & exhaustion.