Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana Oral.

6/13/2014 5:07:08 PM

Reviewer: FreeWilly54hotmail.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Invokana for a month now. The dr. prescribed 100mg but recently boost to 300mg, for type 2 diabetes. The only side effect I am experiencing is dry mouth. I take one pill a day. I did notice a difference when I ran after she increased the dosage.

6/11/2014 3:59:46 PM

Reviewer: Steel, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the maximum dosage for about a year. I was a bit depressed because I was laid of from my job of 18 years and have not been taking care of myself and eating everything in sight. Even though I have been eating horrible my Diabetes is down to normal with this drug with absolutely no side effects. I am amazed.

6/10/2014 2:42:54 PM

Reviewer: Al, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Very expensive! Dr. filled out paperwork to make the cost within reason but drug stores won't accept this as we have Medicare D.

6/4/2014 8:25:27 AM

Reviewer: JohnT, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on 100mg (plus metformin) for about two weeks and so far my BG has dropped by 30mg/ml and my weight has decreased by 8 pounds (probably water loss). I have been deliberately drinking more water to ward off dehydration, but also notice increased urination. So far I am very happy with this drug and will continue it for 90 days then evaluate with my doctor whether to continue or go back ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2014 1:51:40 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the 100mg about a month and my blood sugar is in normal ranges. It was running 250 to 300 even on insulin. I have cut my insulin back 50% and so far no side effects. Wonder drug so far.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice