Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana Oral.

2/9/2015 7:15:56 PM

Reviewer: SB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried everything to help my Diabetes of 24 years. Only this one, accompanied by Metformin, has worked! 30 days on 100 mg and now 30 days into my 300 mg. I feel reborn! I LOVE this medication! I have lost weight, my A1C has dropped a lot and I only have a minor yeast infection which hardly bothers me at all. I am not urinating any more than I was before but I am feeling constipated. My lant ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2015 11:40:53 AM

Reviewer: John form Kansas, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
A1C went down 1.1 points after 6 months on 100, so, we upped it to 300 and I'll see next checkup if it makes results in a similar positive difference. Been having troubles with bowels, but keep it mostly regular with oatmeal.. I drink a gallon a day and make trips to the sandbox at least every hour.. This med works for me, minimal side effects.

2/9/2015 7:10:34 AM

Reviewer: James, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
A miracle for me. I have been taking 100 mg for 3 months and my A1C went from 7.6 to 7.0 and have lost 8 pounds. You must drink plenty of water and more trips to the restroon but that is a small price to pay.

2/8/2015 2:27:12 PM

Reviewer: Ocala, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Quit injecting insulin four times a day, getting much better fasting blood sugar numbers. Have gone from a 36 inch waists to a 33 inch waist in 6 months...

2/1/2015 6:17:00 AM

Reviewer: EaOutlaw1969, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
this drug caused extreme constipation, I experienced weight loss and loss of appetite, after about one year on this drug, I found myself getting low blood sugar problems. my last blood test showed my A1C to be boarder line diabetic and I am no longer on any meds for diabetes. I am not sure how long this will last as I am putting the weight back on quickly now that I am off the meds.