Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana Oral.

4/14/2014 8:50:19 PM

Reviewer: Rayguy1968, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for about 4 weeks and it has been amazing. My last A1C was over 10 and I was trying everything to get it down. This one little 100mg pill in the morning changed all that. Over the last 3 1/2 weeks i have not had a glucose reading over 130!!

4/13/2014 7:51:49 AM

Reviewer: psu80lionsmho54x, on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The most telling side effect is the strong & sudden urge to urinate.

4/13/2014 7:05:41 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
took for 3 months got very bad side affect jaundice bilirbin of 38.9 hospitalized 9 days feet itchy hands had the bilirbin burned holes in my skin constant bood test liver damage invokana helped till this happened couldn t sleep at night constant peeing got infection in my for skin lost 95 pounds was close to death was off work for 7 months only took invokana for 3 months went from 292 pds to 197

4/9/2014 7:30:44 AM

Reviewer: Toni, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is an update from my last review. Was on invokana 100 mg. for 10 days, it was working so well that my dr. Placed me on 300 mg. in hopes that I could stop taking levemir altogether. It worked! I feel great! My blood sugar is better than ever, I have been on 300 mg. for 10 days now. When I wake in the mornings my BS is anywhere from 93-110 and pretty much stays steady for most of the day. I als ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2014 3:02:46 PM

Reviewer: buzzymom3, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking a cocktail of pills (12 a day, 6 meds)to control my diabetes. I'm down to 3 meds.& my A1C is down,7 from 9 a year ago. I have lost weight and my eating habits have changed for the better. At the beginning, I was thirsty and had dry mouth. Also I had to use the bathroom more than usual. Now that my numbers are better, I feel better.