Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana Oral.

7/9/2014 8:32:17 PM

Reviewer: tuf2beme, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My numbers came down the same day I used this medication! From the 200 and 300 to 167's. I am still seeing a decline and I am Thrilled. It's only been a month and I see numbers that I haven't seen in years. 18 years type II and this is THE drug that finally did the trick for me. No side effects at all. I take the 100 dose. I am very very happy.

7/9/2014 1:52:40 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
7/8/2014 9:49:04 AM

Reviewer: DSsheba, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 mos. now with no notice of a consistant drop in my blood sugar.It is wonderful as far as no side effects but cannot KEEP a decent range on my sugar. Granted I have only been diagnosed since May.

7/2/2014 9:38:23 AM

Reviewer: sandi D, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Love the fact that with my other diabetes meds my readings have been below 140 and had some below 100. Have not lost any weight but I can eat what I want within reason and not gain. But, the big problem is not the bath room visits,it is the YEAST INFECTIONS. They started about 3 months in and just won't totally go away, it flares up @ every 2 weeks. I've tried just about every thing, may ... Show Full Comment

7/1/2014 7:40:46 PM

Reviewer: IK, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on Invokana 300mg onace a day for 6 months. Last A1c is 6.9. It works. Like the ease of usage. Have had diabetes for 23 years. Definitely a keeper with no side effects. Of course the savings card helped me. Without that would be expensive.