Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana oral.

8/25/2015 4:26:13 PM

Reviewer: Ky Redhead, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had the typical yeast infection at the 100 mg dosage. When I went to the 300 mg dosage, I began to have terribly servere and painful leg and foot cramps almost immediately every single night. I did not have uninterrupted sleep for the entire time I took this drug. I think it is very dangerous, causing severe dehydration which, even after 3 weeks off the drug, I continue to experience. And I ... Show Full Comment

8/24/2015 3:57:40 PM

Reviewer: oOCielOo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I highly suggest avoiding this medication if you possibly can. I was hospitalized for a week due to a poor reaction to this medication. I met numerous doctors as I was the first person in my general area of the country to have had the reaction. Thankfully I'm young so I managed to survive. I was told had I been 50 or more, I would've died. I had a severe amount of acidity in my blood, was ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2015 2:40:29 PM

Reviewer: Houseman, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My a1c was 9.9 now its 7.0. Wonderful drug! I am up at night urinating but thats a small price to pay for good blood sugar. Metformin gave me shortness of breath and chest pains. I also take glipizide for my sugar. I am very happy with this med.

7/23/2015 10:03:14 AM

Reviewer: ann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for 5 days and the side effects were horrible. My doctor switched me to farxiga and that was even worse with side effects. I thought I would end up in the ER from the pounding, racing heart. I am back on my previous meds and feeling much better.

7/20/2015 11:23:44 PM

Reviewer: Xyz, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Up till now it is satisfactory

Does your kid have symptoms?