Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana oral.

3/9/2015 4:54:20 PM

Reviewer: UnhappyPatient, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started with 100mg. two weeks, then started 300mg. My blood sugar numbers good,but having major yeast infections. Dr. said treat over counter 7 days, hasn't work. Ready to call Dr. & ask if this medicine going to cause these infections all time then I want to stop. Already had to stop Metformin because of side effects. Not pleased.

3/6/2015 6:12:10 PM

Reviewer: p0lliw0g4n0w, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have lost enough water in my legs to need new pants. My blood sugar has been stable. I do need to drink a little more water but I needed to do that any way. I am now only getting twice a night.

2/24/2015 11:12:59 PM

Reviewer: Jewals19, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking invokana in May of 2014, I started out with 100 mg then after a month went up to 300, all was well until December of 2014 when I started having itching and burning in privates and I am taking my self off until I talk with my doctor about it... It was great my sugar level has been the best ever since being diagnosed in 2009 but I do not like that I got a UTI and I am sure I do not ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2015 1:04:24 AM

Reviewer: MB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking Invokana 300 mg one month ago and my H A1C has gone from 8.6 to 7.6. It has never been this low and I have been on insulin for 24 years. Also it has reduced my appetite and any desire for sweets or over-eating and I have lost 8 lbs. My insulin is reduced by half already and I think this is a miracle drug. I will stay on this as long as my Dr tells me to. :)

2/12/2015 10:03:49 AM

Reviewer: MajorRobby, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Invokana 100 mg for 1 month, 200 mg for 2 months. A1C used to range from 7.4 to 8.4...after 3 months A1c was 9.0! Lost 7 pounds (1 gallon of water is approx. 7 lbs) had 1 yeast infection...been on 300 mg for 3 months and am crossing my fingers for my blood test next month.