Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana oral.

2/24/2015 11:12:59 PM

Reviewer: Jewals19, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking invokana in May of 2014, I started out with 100 mg then after a month went up to 300, all was well until December of 2014 when I started having itching and burning in privates and I am taking my self off until I talk with my doctor about it... It was great my sugar level has been the best ever since being diagnosed in 2009 but I do not like that I got a UTI and I am sure I do not ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2015 1:04:24 AM

Reviewer: MB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking Invokana 300 mg one month ago and my H A1C has gone from 8.6 to 7.6. It has never been this low and I have been on insulin for 24 years. Also it has reduced my appetite and any desire for sweets or over-eating and I have lost 8 lbs. My insulin is reduced by half already and I think this is a miracle drug. I will stay on this as long as my Dr tells me to. :)

2/12/2015 10:03:49 AM

Reviewer: MajorRobby, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Invokana 100 mg for 1 month, 200 mg for 2 months. A1C used to range from 7.4 to 8.4...after 3 months A1c was 9.0! Lost 7 pounds (1 gallon of water is approx. 7 lbs) had 1 yeast infection...been on 300 mg for 3 months and am crossing my fingers for my blood test next month.

2/9/2015 7:15:56 PM

Reviewer: SB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried everything to help my Diabetes of 24 years. Only this one, accompanied by Metformin, has worked! 30 days on 100 mg and now 30 days into my 300 mg. I feel reborn! I LOVE this medication! I have lost weight, my A1C has dropped a lot and I only have a minor yeast infection which hardly bothers me at all. I am not urinating any more than I was before but I am feeling constipated. My lant ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2015 11:40:53 AM

Reviewer: John form Kansas, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
A1C went down 1.1 points after 6 months on 100, so, we upped it to 300 and I'll see next checkup if it makes results in a similar positive difference. Been having troubles with bowels, but keep it mostly regular with oatmeal.. I drink a gallon a day and make trips to the sandbox at least every hour.. This med works for me, minimal side effects.

Does your kid have symptoms?