Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Osphena oral.

4/23/2016 11:36:17 AM

Reviewer: Grandma Connie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This has been an effective solution for me, however not allowed via Medicare Part D. It had been previously, but pricey. Now they offer a limited offer of a reduced price for cash buyers. Though it's still pricey. I'm wondering whether taking the drug every other day rather than daily might work.

4/8/2016 7:39:45 PM

Reviewer: Mindy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Vaginal dryness is gone. Intercourse is no longer painful. I definitely recommend for these purposes. I do have manageable hot flashes (I did not have them as much during menopause.) I also sometimes wake up with a dry mouth or cold or hot at night when I shouldn't based on the room temperature. I used a coupon from the gyn, and after that expired my pharmacist told me to get another online. I ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2016 1:39:24 AM

Reviewer: Ceeta, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My experience with this drug was very mixed. I took it for 30 days. Intercourse was definitely less painful, but the side effects were awful. Hot flashes and night sweating increased by 10 fold. I gained about 5-7 lbs WHILE dieting. The worst side effect by far was the insomnia. It was debilitating. My doctor even prescribed sleeping pills, which did absolutely nothing. I finally had to quit taki ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2016 3:04:46 PM

Reviewer: jackie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Has anyone gone thru hearing issues ?

3/6/2016 11:34:20 AM

Reviewer: Deb, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was only able to take this for 3 days. I developed a pink tint to my skin. I drank so much water with this, that I was having cramping and urgent visits to the bathroom. The final reason I stopped after only 3 days, is that I had no sensation during intercourse. Obviously, I was not on it long enough to see if it would work, but the side effects were not something I cared to deal with.