Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Osphena Oral.

11/23/2014 11:18:41 AM

Reviewer: SmArtist, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Treatment is fine. INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING IS IMPOSSIBLE, Please please make this available in bottles. I, like many post menopausal women, have a bit of arthritis and find it very frustrating to open the pill packs. This blister pack is the MOST tenacious I have ever experienced, and I urge you to reconsider your packaging options, please.

11/22/2014 1:54:21 AM

Reviewer: Marty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the 2nd time I've tried this in a yr. It's quite pricey even with insurance, however, I found a coupon allowing me to get it for $35, rather than the usual $60 co-pay, so am back on it. This is the best thing that's happened in our marriage. Sex is no longer painful @ all, which had been a HUGE problem in the past. I thought it would take several months for it to work, as ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2014 4:43:52 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was happy to hear that there was finally a medication to deal with this problem. I started taking it 3 weeks ago but it has not helped. I have had night sweats, feeling dehydrated, and have a heavy achy feeling in my legs. As a result, I have stopped taking the medication.

11/7/2014 12:14:15 PM

Reviewer: Msterri50, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Osphena 5 months and it's worked wonders. My husband has been very pleased. My special price of $35/month runs out next month so I'm pretty sure the price is going to be too much for my insurance to pay. I'm going to have to enjoy the next 2 months before I have to discontinue.

11/3/2014 4:25:42 PM

Reviewer: Melissa , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was thrilled to discover that there was FINALLY something out there for us women who experience extreme pain during sexual intercourse post hysterectomy, due to extreme vaginal dryness! BUT, after being on this medicine for about 6 weeks, I find that the inside of my mouth & tongue became so dry & sticky/pasty feeling (very annoying/uncomfortable), as well as the feeling of fatigue and w ... Show Full Comment

stressed working woman