Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Osphena Oral.

6/26/2015 3:53:56 PM

Reviewer: Janet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Osphena worked pretty well. However, I gained huge amounts of weight on it almost over night! Therefore, I am not continuing the medication. They need to state weight gain as a side-effect.

6/10/2015 4:42:27 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very patient after reading that 10-12 weeks were required for improvement. At ten weeks, I was very happy. No side effects either. Since I had a hysterectomy years ago, I feel safe in continuing to take osphena.

5/26/2015 12:49:06 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for 4 months. I have not seen any changes in the positive on libido or lubrication. What I have seen is a rash, itching, bumps, dried skin on 1 upper inside thigh. I've read this is a side effect, not as common, but there. I'm going off. Not sure what else I can use to make the sexual experience better.

5/22/2015 11:18:26 AM

Reviewer: jean, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wonderful, but it is way too expensive. My insurance doesn't pay anything. I think it should.

5/16/2015 4:58:24 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Its been not yet 3 weeks for me on Osphena. I called my dr. today and he said to give it a week or 2 more to see if its working. I am going to give it the full month. Maybe I am just impatient but if after a month I don't feel more lubricated down there and if my sexual desire doesn't increase at least a little I'm switching to Duavee. My dr. originally prescribed Duavee but I' ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray