Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of olanzapine oral.

5/24/2016 6:21:48 PM

Reviewer: R C J , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had psychosis. I took this medication because of the psychosis and possible bipolar. I was very tired the first two weeks of use. I went from 150 pounds to 183 pounds within a month and a half of use. It helped with the psychosis, but the weight gain was not worth it. I am trying to get off of this medication.

4/11/2016 3:17:27 PM

Reviewer: Bipolar dog, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have Bi-Polar with psychotic features, and I was having a difficult time sleeping. So my psychiatrist started me on a low dose of Olanzapine. It works great; I finally got a good night's sleep.

6/15/2015 12:27:42 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I use this med to treat extreme anxiety. It works 100 percent and saved my life.

2/28/2015 8:45:33 AM

Reviewer: OCBG, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It helped with my sever anxiety/panic attacks. Very sudden weight gain, which caused me a lot of stress and digestion issues as I have IBS with constipation. Was told I could drop to half a pill but not a fan as I was not warned about weight gain by my psych Dr. I have to maintain my weight or suffer many gastrointestional issues so I refuse to continue this medication. For my sensitivity and issu ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2013 11:16:56 AM

Reviewer: xy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    less fear, good sleeping