Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minastrin 24 Fe Oral.

8/25/2014 8:59:01 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was given to me as a sample when loestrin was discontinued. After having no problems with loestrin and loloestrin besides no period (which I don't really see as a problem to be honest), minastrin was a terrible change. I have gained weight and feel nauseas throughout the day. This is my third month of the pill samples and I have called to change my prescription.

8/17/2014 3:36:05 PM

Reviewer: AnaA, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First method. love it

8/14/2014 3:51:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this birth control for 3 months. The first month I had spotting and my period lasted over 2 weeks. After the first month my period was very regular and light, lasting only about 2-3 days. I used to have irregular periods. This pill made me very emotional. I would cry very easily over things that made me slightly happy or sad. I did not gain any weight and it helped control my acne. I switch ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2014 10:43:05 PM

Reviewer: KD, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this BC only 2 months ago and i have noticed a severe change to my mood. I have been crying a lot more, feeling more depressed and can't get out of it. I have not had the weight gain but I've had the spotting between periods. Heavy enough to have to wear a tampon. I was on Loestrin several years ago and i had NO problems with that. My mood swings are so bad, i thought i was g ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2014 5:47:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i went on this after Lo estrin 24 was discontinued. I have ALWAYS been very petite, I exercise everyday and eat extremely healthy. when i started taking this, i gained a lot of weight and there was nothing i could do to get it off. it was extremely noticeable and uncomfortable. being miserable, i switched to lo lo estrin, and i already feel less bloated.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice