Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minastrin 24 Fe oral.

12/5/2013 11:20:57 PM

Reviewer: dotty, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Minastrin 24 for about 3 months, and it has been an AWFUL experience. Every day, I am suffering from headaches, mood swings, depression, weight gain, lethargy, no sex drive, and irregular bleeding-- (light bleeding basically every week not including the 3 heavy days during normal cycle. SO ANNOYING). I am also breastfeeding, and milk supply has definitely decreased. I wish I c ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2013 9:49:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel like I'm one of the few who hasn't had issues with the Loestrin to Minastrin switch. I was on Loestrin for 5 years and never had any issues. The only thing I see different is I have some slight cramping during my period with the Minastrin. Nothing major, quick fix of a couple aspirins.

12/2/2013 7:32:33 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Loestrin for 4 years. I had to stop taking Minastrin due to pain in my legs and arms. I had migraines and terrible mood swings. I never had any side effects on Loestrin.

11/30/2013 11:20:52 PM

Reviewer: Bri, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    abnormal bleeding.

11/30/2013 6:31:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    While on Loestrin 24 Fe I absolutely loved it and completely forgot I as even on a bc pill at all, plus I never had any of the noted side effects that some pills may cause. Since being on Minastrin I have been more emotional than usual for no apparent reason, have broken out more, my periods are irregular and no one, not even doctors or nurses, can give me any concrete answer on whether it's ... Show Full Comment