Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minastrin 24 Fe oral.

6/30/2016 1:06:25 PM

Reviewer: Rachel D, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had a perfect experience with this birth control pill. I'm in the middle of my second month using it and do not have one complaint. No weight gain, no acne, no headaches,no mood changes, periods are much lighter now, with mild cramping. Its been great!

4/24/2016 11:53:40 AM

Reviewer: Lynn , 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 39 been taking it for 3 months. I'm bummed because it's fantastic, except for the loss of libido and appetite. (No weight loss though. At least not yet.) I tend to have trouble with mood swings on bc but this one is all good in that regard. No real change to my period except for it lingering a tiny bit a couple days longer than when I'm not on the pill.

2/8/2016 5:30:26 AM

Reviewer: Latty l, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on this pill for about a month now. My new doctor prescribes me this 6 months ago but I recently started taking it because my other bc prescription had no more refills and I switched doctors. So far I have the worst foreheaf acne but hopefully it will go away, and Im bloated 24/7 which is super uncomfertable. Hopefully these side affects will die dowm by month 3

1/30/2016 10:03:20 AM

Reviewer: Jess0619, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had absolutely no problems on Minastrin! I was switched to this birth control after Loestrin was discontinued. At first I was hesitant that you had to chew this birth control (what if it got stuck in my teeth??) but I asked my Pharmacist AND Minastrin's website state that you can either chew the pill (followed by a full glass of water) OR swallow it whole (with a full glass of water). I ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2016 12:59:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This birth control was my first ever taking. I started it when I was 18, I am now 21 and it has worked very well. Periods are super light or not at all. When I got the first period with no bleeding, I freaked, but my dr said it was totally normal with this pill. Over the 3 years I have been taking it I am completely satisfied. Besides me forgetting sometimes, I always take it as soon as I can and ... Show Full Comment