Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minastrin 24 Fe oral.

2/12/2014 8:21:16 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to Minastrin after Loestrin was discontinued. I was told it was exactly the same drug, but I immediately experienced weight gain that I did not experience with Loestrin. The first month I gained about 3 pounds without changing my diet or exercise. I thought maybe it would go away, but after 6 months I had gained another 3 pounds that I could not lose no matter how hard I tried. (6 p ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2014 9:03:26 PM

Reviewer: BeccaB, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched from loestrin 24 fe to this ans have had HORRIBLE mood swings, depression, bleeding. I have not felt like myself since taking this birth control. My family and friends and teachers think Im bi polar and I have NEVER had any issues at all when on Loestrin FE..Went to see my doctor and she is switching me to the generic form of Loestrin 24 FE...Just became available in Jan 2014 hoping ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2014 6:19:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was just wondering if anyone has experienced nausea or diarrhea on this medication. I have vomited about 6 times since the switch to this new birth control and I am not sure if it is the birth control or something else. I am not pregnant and I used to take LoLoestranFe and I just switch for a higher dose.

2/7/2014 9:56:13 AM

Reviewer: LAS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am having a terrible time switching from LoEstrin to this drug. My PMS symptoms are much worse to the point where I took 1.5 days off from work because I was ill. I have breakthrough bleeding, depression and a stomach pain. It is a terrible drug, but there are no alternatives for something with a lose does of estrogen. Anyone have ideas?

2/5/2014 2:45:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female

Comment:
I have used since September 2013 switched from Loestrin. I had a problem with mood swing and depression. I had very low but after I had stopped for 2 days. My kids and husband said I am a totally person. I felt something is controlled me.