Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minastrin 24 Fe oral.

2/7/2014 6:19:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was just wondering if anyone has experienced nausea or diarrhea on this medication. I have vomited about 6 times since the switch to this new birth control and I am not sure if it is the birth control or something else. I am not pregnant and I used to take LoLoestranFe and I just switch for a higher dose.

2/7/2014 9:56:13 AM

Reviewer: LAS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am having a terrible time switching from LoEstrin to this drug. My PMS symptoms are much worse to the point where I took 1.5 days off from work because I was ill. I have breakthrough bleeding, depression and a stomach pain. It is a terrible drug, but there are no alternatives for something with a lose does of estrogen. Anyone have ideas?

2/5/2014 2:45:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female

Comment:
    I have used since September 2013 switched from Loestrin. I had a problem with mood swing and depression. I had very low but after I had stopped for 2 days. My kids and husband said I am a totally person. I felt something is controlled me.

2/4/2014 1:59:15 PM

Reviewer: Katherineeanne, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm currently taking this but so far have had terrible side affects. The pill is chewable and takes good but that's the only plus. I have mood swings where I'm rude and feel depressed and want to cry for no reason. I have very bad stomach pain and have abnormal bleeding from constipation. I also feel incredibly weak and sometimes disoriented. My sister takes loloestrin and has no side ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2014 8:19:48 AM

Reviewer: tram2939, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Minastrin for about 5 months now. Within those 5 months, I've gained 15 pounds, have experienced fatigue, depression, cystic acne (which I have NEVER had before), spotting, irregular periods, and mood swings. Typically I'll have some food cravings and be tired for a couple of days about a week before my period, but I often feel this way. This birth control makes me feel li ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.