Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Victoza 3-Pak subcutaneous.

1/20/2016 12:25:57 PM

Reviewer: MikeB, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Started using Victoza to control blood sugar which it had done. I have been able to back off of my novel in N by over 1/2. I have also lost 24 pounds in 3 months on Victoza. I kind of turns off the hungar switch, abnd it is much easier to diet and say " I don't really want that ". We're pleased that I am using it. If you are on Medicare, watch your cost. I was on WellCare pa ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2015 3:53:53 PM

Reviewer: judyjean, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Victoza for almost as year and went to my dr. because I was having breathing problems. He couldn't find a reason. Then I got extreme diarrhea a couple of months later. I stopped the Victoza for a week to see if that was the problem. It was and I also noticed my breathing got better. I went back on Victoza and both the diarrhea and breathing problems came back so I can no longer take ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2015 4:00:11 PM

Reviewer: mrsmac, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was great it lowered my A1C 2 points on the starter dose of 0.6. I felt really good on this, did not effect my energy level. The only bad issue I had was that it increased my pulse rate too high so I had to stop using it. Wish I could have kept using it best medication I have been put on that actually worked for me without side multiple side effects.

7/23/2014 11:41:41 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Works very good for me when other med failed.

4/6/2014 2:18:24 AM

Reviewer: Geno Landrum, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Its a small dose daily, but has help me lower my A1C. Plus, seems to 'slim' my waist and 'reduce' the Fat in my Belly, gone form a Beach Ball, to a 'two pack' when tightening my belly muscles! Did not realize I had any Stomach Muscles left!!