Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Victoza 3-Pak subQ.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
11/10/2013 12:26:27 PM

Reviewer: saundy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug did help me control my blood glucose readings BUT I did develop acute kidney disease & hyperkalemia after taking the medication for about 2 months. My creatnine levels spiked to 1.77 and my potassium levels were very high. The creatnine and potassium levels came back to normal after not taking this medication for 2 weeks.

11/8/2013 6:00:25 PM

Reviewer: tropicana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
have been on it for 1 month now. After the first week most of the side effects have deminished and have now lost almost 20lb. My blood surgers are more under control.

10/16/2013 5:57:53 PM

Reviewer: mother tucker, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has lowered my A1C from 7.4 to 6.2 in 3 months. It was a rough couple months getting use to this medicine. It made me very sick to my stomach and I belched like a sailor and the heartburn was bad. Zantac helped with that. I had to increase my does VERY slowly. It took me 3 months to be able to handle the full does. I have lost 10lbs. through the process. My appetite is definitely smaller ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2013 2:50:55 PM

Reviewer: johns3624@chatmosscable.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
9/22/2013 1:01:16 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My a1c dropped from 7.8 to 6.2 in six months along with using levemir. Curbed my appetite. Don't eat like I used to. I do experience more low blood sugars. Continue to lose weight.

«Previous 6-10 of 10