Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Brisdelle Oral.

8/9/2014 10:32:33 PM

Reviewer: Hot Flash, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
A few hours after taking ONE tablet I woke up with extreme stomach cramps, then diarrhea, then unrelenting nausea and vomiting. What a waste of $150 to try ONE pill! Samples from the company sure would have saved me money. Glad it works for others. It was a nightmare for me!

8/8/2014 11:09:43 AM

Reviewer: shay, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this med & almost an hour after taking it, I had an excruciating headache. I vomited ALL night long & was sooooo cold!! I will NEVER take this nor recommend it to anyone. I also informed my ob/gyn.

7/15/2014 5:30:19 PM

Reviewer: Cindy B., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
At 38, you can imagine my surprise when I woke up several times a night soaked in sweat only to be diagnosed with hot flashes. Now at 39, no more! It's also summer, and still no return of the night sweats. The packaging is impossible - I have learned to be very careful, like an eggshell, when punching the pill through the paper. The maker could compress this into a tablet form, or just use a s ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2014 11:34:58 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Brisdelle for almost 2 months,It has really helped with my hotflashes. However,I began having some bleeding as if I'm having a cycle now, Which I hadn't had for months until I started taking Brisdelle.Also my sex drive is very low. My doctor told me I can stop taking it and go back to having the hotflashes or deal with the bleeding.I like it because it does help the hotf ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2014 4:59:22 PM

Reviewer: wendy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first three weeks were great! Reduced hot flashes immediately. Very little nausea. After three weeks night sweats came back, flashes back (Maybe not as many), sexual ability gone! Very disappointed and looking for alternatives.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.