Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Brintellix oral.

12/10/2014 4:10:50 AM

Reviewer: Wildcat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Since I've been using this drug I have more crying spells, difficulty in sleeping and suffer with headaches. I am on 10 mg and found this drug to be very expensive.

11/29/2014 11:32:09 AM

Reviewer: tammy l, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Brintellix for 8 weeks. It has greatly improved my mood and has decreased my anxiety. The one complaint I have is with the cost. Our copay is $122!!! I wont be able to afford it for long but will take it for as long as possible. Cost was a factor in me stopping Prestiq which also helped (but not as much as this has). If you can afford it, it's worth a try.

11/9/2014 12:34:25 AM

Reviewer: Kevin J, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I know I am new to this drug and have only been on it for 2 days, 10 mg. But since I have taken this medicine, on the 2nd day I can already feel it start to work. I feel more happy and focused! I feel like I am down to earth and can control my own emotions. It is difficult to explain, but somehow I feel like myself in my own body, as before I have felt like I was outside my body, (Weird, I know) I ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2014 9:47:32 PM

Reviewer: Lala, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Long history mod to severe depression. On Brintellix x 5 mo with 10mg Zoloft qd. Improved mood, decreased anhedonia, improved hygiene (getting nails done again regularly), improved cognition and sense of verbal fluency, no manic symptoms or mood swings. Decreased social withdrawal. Improved self-esteem. No side effects.

10/28/2014 10:03:26 AM

Reviewer: GN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been severely depressed for 3 years. I too have found my miracle drug. No side effects and lots more energy and sadness has almost disappeared. This is the end of my first month. Several more months and I feel like my depression will be releaved.

man rubbing painful knee