Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fetzima oral.

11/27/2015 7:06:22 PM

Reviewer: Lyla, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Major Depressive Disorder
    10/26/2015 2:07:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have major depression and was on Prozac for years. I lost my husband of 25 years. I needed a change and the doctor put me on Fetzima. I have had dizzyness and extreme aggatation not to mention my heart rate is erratic. My depression is way worse and have had suicidal thoughts. I'm off of it and am back on my Prozac. I'm riding out side effects. Never ever will I take this drug again!!

9/16/2015 4:44:12 PM

Reviewer: teresa777, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have suffered with depression for years. Tried many meds. First day I took Fetzima I was amazed. I felt like I had my mind back and the old me. Then I started having trouble with my bp. Went to the er two time and I was dehydrated and had a severe bladder infection. They increased my bp meds but still had problems. I went on this sites medicine list and found out I was taking two meds that were ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2015 12:38:49 PM

Reviewer: reeneec, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It works sporadically. I would get an increased dosage when the old one stopped working, but then I hit maximum dosage. It worked for a month, and now it doesn't work at all.

7/20/2015 9:22:05 AM

Reviewer: theresa .koreyaol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on this drug a year ago 80 mg it seemed it was working well when all of a sudden the drug it self turned on me make me very sick iwas out of work for four months. the problem is due too gentic testing I can only take certain drugs like three where on the list the other two did not work. so here I am again on the same thing trying again at a low dosage and been out of work for six months thi ... Show Full Comment