Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of leflunomide Oral.

2/24/2010 8:01:13 PM

Reviewer: bob, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
satisfied, dont eat much thou.

2/20/2010 4:23:47 PM

Reviewer: suzmar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it over 2 yrs after a short course of methatrexate (that didn't help at all_. Take it with Plaqunil. I do blood work evey 2 months to check liver etc.

1/19/2010 1:13:49 PM

Reviewer: leflunomide Oral, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After trying several other medications for RA, found this one to be most effective

12/28/2009 11:17:47 AM

Reviewer: Starr, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug for about 3 months as my doctor told me it takes 30-45 days to become active. I take this along with prednisone. I wake up every day with pains in my hands and wrists. Sharp shooting pains run from my shoulder to my fingers. I experienced some hair loss and have developed a rash on my shoulders. My flare ups still occur and because this is all new to me this is the o ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2009 6:54:34 PM

Reviewer: AC, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My right arm iches and hurts when I scratch my nose is running I sweat my right side hurts I was taking Enbrel 50 mgs. per week I have a head ach when I wake up . Most morning some times the blood rushes to my head if I stand up to fast and I become dizzy and have to lay down . I seem to be losing my appetite I have been eating a lot of fruit because I don't aseem hungry and I am more forge ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.