Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of leflunomide Oral.

2/20/2010 4:23:47 PM

Reviewer: suzmar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it over 2 yrs after a short course of methatrexate (that didn't help at all_. Take it with Plaqunil. I do blood work evey 2 months to check liver etc.

1/19/2010 1:13:49 PM

Reviewer: leflunomide Oral, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After trying several other medications for RA, found this one to be most effective

12/28/2009 11:17:47 AM

Reviewer: Starr, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug for about 3 months as my doctor told me it takes 30-45 days to become active. I take this along with prednisone. I wake up every day with pains in my hands and wrists. Sharp shooting pains run from my shoulder to my fingers. I experienced some hair loss and have developed a rash on my shoulders. My flare ups still occur and because this is all new to me this is the o ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2009 6:54:34 PM

Reviewer: AC, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My right arm iches and hurts when I scratch my nose is running I sweat my right side hurts I was taking Enbrel 50 mgs. per week I have a head ach when I wake up . Most morning some times the blood rushes to my head if I stand up to fast and I become dizzy and have to lay down . I seem to be losing my appetite I have been eating a lot of fruit because I don't aseem hungry and I am more forge ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2009 10:20:04 PM

Reviewer: nomi258, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
for the first 2 years it worked better than any other drug i had taken for RA, now it is less effective. my hair is falling out, my blood pressure is out of control, i have leg cramps and nausea.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.