Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of leflunomide oral.

7/7/2009 11:50:26 AM

Reviewer: jacko, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
    7/3/2009 1:10:15 PM

Reviewer: happy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm on 20 mgs a day . After the second day of use this drug I started having severe stomach.intestinal pain,pain when breathing,chest pain, headaches ,nausea, dizziness,chills, neck and back pain,itchy scalp and face. I've stop taking this drug but still having trouble. It's been two days since I last took it and still I'm having trouble . I personal do recommend it .

6/10/2009 10:31:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    lost of hair

6/1/2009 10:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Molly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I really hoped that it would work so I have put up with the side effects. The doctor had me stop taking it for a couple days because I developed a rash on my arms,top of my feet and the backs of my knees itched, This morning I woke up with a sore on my tongue and my lips were swollen. I got somewhat better through the day. The rash on my arms has decreased. I haven't taken the medication for 5 ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2009 11:52:37 AM

Reviewer: janetbuckleyb@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm taking it for RA. Switched from MTX to Leflunomide. This is the second script- 2nd month. I'm going to stop taking it today. It's causing real bad, bad, low back pain and shooting/tremulous pain in buttocks. I'm also experiencing shooting pain in various parts of my body. Similar to what I experienced with MTX. I also have a mild rash. Was on MTX for about 2yrs. It gave me ... Show Full Comment