Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remicade IV.

6/17/2008 8:06:54 PM

Reviewer: jc2987, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started treatment-two weeks ago, and have developed thoughts of hurting myself. I haven't spoken to my MD yet-but the pain is still as bad if not worse. I find taking Darvocet works best for me.I want to get better today!I just have to be patient (no pun intended) I do feel myself getting very tired in the afternoon and having to nap-I have no ambition and feeling more depressed.Do ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2008 1:03:29 PM

Reviewer: Jeannie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is an inconvenient process in that you must spend so much time at the doctor's office.

5/4/2008 4:42:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This treatment had the opposite effect and seemed to cause a "speed up" in the disease.A waste of my financial resourses.I was hoping for a different result.Because of a reaction in the middle of my last infusion(5th),the DR. decided this treatment had to be terminated.

4/26/2008 8:40:44 PM

Reviewer: maggie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
4/16/2008 11:47:59 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
As far as I am concerned this drug gave me back my life. I've had a couple of times that I had a long break between IVs (I get it every six weeks) and cannot believe how quickly I go downhill. I did have to delay some surgery until almost time to get the Remicade due to its affct on my immune system. The surgeon wanted by system to be strong as possible prior to surgery. Then the rheumato ... Show Full Comment