Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remicade IV.

7/5/2008 5:07:43 PM

Reviewer: jaclifford819@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 2 treatments and the swelling and the pain has increased to where I need oxycodone! I am almost afraid to go for my third treatmnet. After reading the posts, I have noticed that noone has this effect. If someone does, PLEASE let me know and what you did. Thank You

6/17/2008 8:06:54 PM

Reviewer: jc2987, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started treatment-two weeks ago, and have developed thoughts of hurting myself. I haven't spoken to my MD yet-but the pain is still as bad if not worse. I find taking Darvocet works best for me.I want to get better today!I just have to be patient (no pun intended) I do feel myself getting very tired in the afternoon and having to nap-I have no ambition and feeling more depressed.Do ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2008 1:03:29 PM

Reviewer: Jeannie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is an inconvenient process in that you must spend so much time at the doctor's office.

5/4/2008 4:42:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This treatment had the opposite effect and seemed to cause a "speed up" in the disease.A waste of my financial resourses.I was hoping for a different result.Because of a reaction in the middle of my last infusion(5th),the DR. decided this treatment had to be terminated.

4/26/2008 8:40:44 PM

Reviewer: maggie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture