Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remicade IV.

4/6/2008 8:50:35 PM

Reviewer: angel7201, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After my 1st treatment. I had a slight allergic reation at the end. I had a severe migrane for 3 days @ was unable to sleep. I still have nausea and feel like I have a cold. I have to take Benadryl before my 2nd treatment. Has anyone taken Benadryl before their treatments? Does the nausea go away?

3/15/2008 12:23:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on remicade treatments for over 3 years and it has enabled me to lead a full and active life. Now however my last 2 treatments have not gone well. After 15 minutes into the threatment I experienced difficulyt breathing, increased blood pressure(180/120)tightness in chest and sharp pain in chest through to my back and shoulder. I fear I will have to stop taking remicade and will end up ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2008 2:54:01 PM

Reviewer: just me, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
the cost is too high...

3/8/2008 11:47:04 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I can live a full life with this medication. However, my insurance company has now deceiced not to cover these injections as they have in past years. I'm now seeking another treatment.

2/11/2008 1:55:40 PM

Reviewer: ja3suns, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i was wondering if anyone had trouble with their menstration while trying ramicade?