Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of remicade iv.

1/17/2014 2:36:28 PM

Reviewer: @thankful, 55-64 Female

Comment:
I felt my life was basically over before I started Remicade infusions. After my first infusion I began to feel like my old self again. No flares or pain. I've only had five infusions but am hopeful I continue to benefit from this. I've had itching and dry mouth but can handle that. I'm so much better off now.

12/5/2013 6:01:51 PM

Reviewer: LENN, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Severe pain in arms, shoulders and legs before using Remicade. I had to use two canes for walking and could not lift arm above my shoulders. Dosage and frequency has been changed a few times. I can now walk without aids and can raise my arms over my head. This has "saved" my life. My depression has lessened as I have reentered a normal lifestyle. Thank You Dr David Chesner, Dr Glenn ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2013 10:43:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
10/16/2013 10:05:57 PM

Reviewer: cindy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I developed melanoma after being on this drug and I am sure Remicade was the cause.

9/4/2013 5:49:07 PM

Reviewer: Nanoann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Remicade from Sept 2003 until Dec 2008 at which time my insurance changed and I wasn't able to continue with it. It may a wonderful difference in my ability to have my life back again. I tried to restart last year but was unable to due to an allergic reaction to my second starter infusion. I would give anything to be able to tak this drug again.

man rubbing painful knee