Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of remicade iv.

2/27/2014 6:36:35 PM

Reviewer: Accountant, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Three loading doses went fine. Increased one vial for 4th dose to hopefully get full eight weeks. Didn't work. Went for 5th dose at six weeks and increased again. As soon as it hit my system I started itching and broke out in hives. On to the next. So far my immune system has fought off everything and come back stronger than before.

2/27/2014 1:02:50 PM

Reviewer: Battling RA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At my 4th infusion my BP spiked & I was given benadryl. At my 5th infusion seconds after it started my BP went to 220, I had chest pains, couldn't breathe & started vomiting. I was given a steroid shot by the doctor & then given Benadryl by the paramedics. I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance & stayed 3 days in the cardiac unit. Multiple visits to the cardiologist aft ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2014 2:36:28 PM

Reviewer: @thankful, 55-64 Female

Comment:
I felt my life was basically over before I started Remicade infusions. After my first infusion I began to feel like my old self again. No flares or pain. I've only had five infusions but am hopeful I continue to benefit from this. I've had itching and dry mouth but can handle that. I'm so much better off now.

12/5/2013 6:01:51 PM

Reviewer: LENN, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Severe pain in arms, shoulders and legs before using Remicade. I had to use two canes for walking and could not lift arm above my shoulders. Dosage and frequency has been changed a few times. I can now walk without aids and can raise my arms over my head. This has "saved" my life. My depression has lessened as I have reentered a normal lifestyle. Thank You Dr David Chesner, Dr Glenn ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2013 10:43:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice