Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of remicade iv.

7/13/2008 8:26:54 PM

Reviewer: angels7201, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 4th treatment of Remicade I felt somewhat painless free for about 4 days. Then the pain came back full force esp. my right hip and all the way down my leg matter what med's or patches I use I cannot be pain free. I am considering not continuing my treatment. And it is very expensive $18,000 so far.

7/9/2008 1:25:04 AM

Reviewer: MM Wisconsin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used Remicade for 4 years with outstanding results. At the start of my fifth year, I had a severe allergic reaction to the infusion and had to discontinue. I switched to Orencia for 8 months with terrible results. I've now switched to Humira with high hopes.

7/5/2008 5:07:43 PM

Reviewer: jaclifford819@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 2 treatments and the swelling and the pain has increased to where I need oxycodone! I am almost afraid to go for my third treatmnet. After reading the posts, I have noticed that noone has this effect. If someone does, PLEASE let me know and what you did. Thank You

6/17/2008 8:06:54 PM

Reviewer: jc2987, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started treatment-two weeks ago, and have developed thoughts of hurting myself. I haven't spoken to my MD yet-but the pain is still as bad if not worse. I find taking Darvocet works best for me.I want to get better today!I just have to be patient (no pun intended) I do feel myself getting very tired in the afternoon and having to nap-I have no ambition and feeling more depressed.Do ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2008 1:03:29 PM

Reviewer: Jeannie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is an inconvenient process in that you must spend so much time at the doctor's office.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.