Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of remicade iv.

5/4/2008 4:42:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This treatment had the opposite effect and seemed to cause a "speed up" in the disease.A waste of my financial resourses.I was hoping for a different result.Because of a reaction in the middle of my last infusion(5th),the DR. decided this treatment had to be terminated.

4/26/2008 8:40:44 PM

Reviewer: maggie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
4/16/2008 11:47:59 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
As far as I am concerned this drug gave me back my life. I've had a couple of times that I had a long break between IVs (I get it every six weeks) and cannot believe how quickly I go downhill. I did have to delay some surgery until almost time to get the Remicade due to its affct on my immune system. The surgeon wanted by system to be strong as possible prior to surgery. Then the rheumato ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2008 8:50:35 PM

Reviewer: angel7201, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After my 1st treatment. I had a slight allergic reation at the end. I had a severe migrane for 3 days @ was unable to sleep. I still have nausea and feel like I have a cold. I have to take Benadryl before my 2nd treatment. Has anyone taken Benadryl before their treatments? Does the nausea go away?

3/15/2008 12:23:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on remicade treatments for over 3 years and it has enabled me to lead a full and active life. Now however my last 2 treatments have not gone well. After 15 minutes into the threatment I experienced difficulyt breathing, increased blood pressure(180/120)tightness in chest and sharp pain in chest through to my back and shoulder. I fear I will have to stop taking remicade and will end up ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.