Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CombiPatch transdermal.

11/9/2010 12:51:01 PM

Reviewer: lantz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started spotting after being on the combipatch for almost two months and it continued daily. My gynecologist said I didn't need the progesterone anyway, even though I still have my ovaries. However, it was his nurse practitioner that changed me from estradiol to it. Now he wants to put me back on estradiol. Wonder if anyone really knows what is best?

11/6/2010 8:24:25 PM

Reviewer: E-B, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    It saved me from horrible hot flashes.Felt like I had my life back again.Small amount of bleeding for a short time. I only wander why I am having so dry lips. My mouth has been acting up since I started the patch.?

10/30/2010 11:26:11 AM

Reviewer: Aggie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Had not had a period in 1 1/2 years when I started using this. Did help with the hot flashes but just started with heavy vaginal bleeding. At this point, I think I would rather try and deal with the hot flashes than the bleeding. Stopping the patch today and we will see.

10/24/2010 8:30:52 PM

Reviewer: ldambrs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This patch is great. I feel alot better since I started using it 3 weeks ago. No more hot flashes. I feel like it has helped my depression. I have high blood pressure and am alittle concerned. Other than that, it is wonderful

10/6/2010 7:37:06 PM

Reviewer: Eva, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After 6 weeks of use, my insomnia seemed slightly better but during this time, I bled for 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately, I have started to suffer hair loss worse than ever before. Have stopped the Patch now as I would prefer menopause symptoms to hair loss.