Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CombiPatch TD.

10/3/2009 12:27:52 PM

Reviewer: EPtraveler, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been post menopause for 6 years and have been miserable, hot flashes, night sweats, loss of sleep. Tried to tough it out...this is a miracle. Only problem is that is sometimes comes off.

9/12/2009 6:32:34 PM

Reviewer: JR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second month using the patch (going into my third month) and I've been using it primarily for dryness,and sleeplessness. It's worked great for those symptoms however, I've had the worst periods in years! I'm on one now into my third week. Before the patch, I was having a very light one every three months. I'm not sure it's worth the trouble to stay on them.

8/25/2009 3:16:58 PM

Reviewer: bsantang, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Began this treatment about 1 month ago. Was experiencing hot flashes, anxiety, difficulty in focusing my thoughts and getting no sleep. It took about 1 1/2 weeks to achieve the full effect of the patch but I have seen wonderful improvement in all my symptoms above. I find the patch stays on pretty well if you use alcohol to clean the area before you put it on. If you exercise, you will probably ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2009 11:32:33 PM

Reviewer: Virginia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I've used the patch for about 10 years and have had good success with it. I quit once and had vaginal dryness and odor and my hair was falling out quite a bit. My skin was very dry also, so I started using it again. I will try to quit using it again because of insurance issues.

8/19/2009 1:40:48 PM

Reviewer: bluelaura7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the patch for about 6 weeks now. I had vaginal bleeding for 2 weeks, at times heavy. I am experiencing headaches, nausea, and serious depression. My MD thinks that this may be the best way to treat bone loss - recent density studies reveal worsening osteoporosis - but I am going to try a different "bone builder" if symptoms do not improve pretty soon.