Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CombiPatch TD.

8/25/2009 3:16:58 PM

Reviewer: bsantang, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Began this treatment about 1 month ago. Was experiencing hot flashes, anxiety, difficulty in focusing my thoughts and getting no sleep. It took about 1 1/2 weeks to achieve the full effect of the patch but I have seen wonderful improvement in all my symptoms above. I find the patch stays on pretty well if you use alcohol to clean the area before you put it on. If you exercise, you will probably ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2009 11:32:33 PM

Reviewer: Virginia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I've used the patch for about 10 years and have had good success with it. I quit once and had vaginal dryness and odor and my hair was falling out quite a bit. My skin was very dry also, so I started using it again. I will try to quit using it again because of insurance issues.

8/19/2009 1:40:48 PM

Reviewer: bluelaura7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the patch for about 6 weeks now. I had vaginal bleeding for 2 weeks, at times heavy. I am experiencing headaches, nausea, and serious depression. My MD thinks that this may be the best way to treat bone loss - recent density studies reveal worsening osteoporosis - but I am going to try a different "bone builder" if symptoms do not improve pretty soon.

8/9/2009 4:47:01 PM

Reviewer: snake53, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been over a week and I have found no reduction of hot flash symptoms and my face has broken out all over. I am hoping this is only a first time reaction to the patch as I was on the pill before and it worked well.

6/23/2009 11:48:50 PM

Reviewer: StephC48, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had very severe hot flashes, restless sleep, etc and when I started taking medication it also took a good week before the symptons disappeared. I was told it should take 2 days, but it took longer, but it worked.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.