Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of arava oral.

3/22/2015 12:20:56 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Starting taking Arava to combat inflammation of veins in hands and feet. Partially useful for 6 months. Appears to cause hair loss.

2/4/2015 8:35:32 AM

Reviewer: jenmac, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on Arava for stiffness and pain in my lower extremities. It got so bad I was considering using a cane...the Arava took all the pain and stiffness away. Its totally gone...but my BP is up.

10/30/2014 2:04:16 PM

Reviewer: lostasusual xqtjf8, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Arava for about 4 years. It seemed to work well except for potassium levels going up and down. Which caused my blood pressure to be high,something I've never had problems with,and my moods go haywire.I'll drink cherry juice or some other natural way. Two bad experiences with Ra meds is enough for me. Try to keep those joints moving as much as you can daily!

10/19/2014 3:56:16 PM

Reviewer: catlady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have RA, PA, and osteo. I have been on Arava for about 10 years. My doctor monitors me carefully; I have a lot of other medical problems. It has worked well for me. I got very sick from methotrexate--almost died. Glad it went generic.

7/30/2014 4:25:51 PM

Reviewer: zeze, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
BE CAREFUL ABOUT ARAVA i used arava for only two mthns. i lost 1/2 of my hair and it didnt do anything for my ra. i am so sorry. i cant go to my work because of my hair. i am so angry to my doctor and also to myself. because he didnt say anything about the side effects also i didnt search the side effects. ohh my god. i lost my hair. and still have pain. i tried to wash out arava but kolestran ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver