Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Farxiga oral.

8/20/2014 11:00:13 AM

Reviewer: Joey, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug came highly recommended. I was expecting frequent urination but this was a serious understatement. I was going every 30 minutes and drinking everything I could get my hands on. In less than a week I returned to my physician, had stat labs drawn and was admitted to the hospital for two days to flush the drug from my system. Potassium, and creatin were high and I was extremely weak.

8/19/2014 11:25:15 AM

Reviewer: steph, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It helped me keep my sugar down very good.

8/14/2014 9:39:36 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started with an AIC of 10 and after 3 months of Farxiga AIC is down to 7.5.

8/6/2014 6:17:04 PM

Reviewer: SRW, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Medicar & my insurance dont pay for this drug. $314? What a joke! Got to be something out there that helps that is affordable. Told my Dr that and he said "what do you want me to do about how much it costs"?

7/26/2014 9:54:14 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was excited to start this med. but I urinate ever hour and at night ever 2 hours. On the plus my bs is lower and I lost several lbs the first week. That's the only reason I stayed on the med. is because of the weight loss. Seems to be some bad side effects in the long run CANCER, from what I read. I'm reading reviews on other meds. hopefully safer and more reviews.