Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Farxiga oral.

7/13/2016 11:43:50 AM

Reviewer: dancan2, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I seemed to binge a lot on sweets while I was on this drug. I stopped taking it because I couldn't afford it and have eaten a lot less sweets since I have stopped.

6/8/2016 2:45:44 PM

Reviewer: Csikes, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this for a month... So I can't say what my A1C is... It was only 7 when I started... Down from 9.7 3 months ago...but, I did get a slight yeast infection the first week, but I really wanted to keep taking this, because it enables me to take less insulin before meals because it keeps my numbers down to around 100... So my Dr prescribed 3 of the pills for yeast infection and they ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2016 10:43:10 AM

Reviewer: flmom, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am pre-disposed to Gout, hereditary reasons, so I am careful always and take 100mg Allopurinol. After taking this drug in one year I had the most gout attacks, and most serious, debilitating gout attacks I have ever had in my life, not just in my feet but in my knees. One knee was so swollen for 3 months that colchicine was not even helping. Uric acid counts went through roof and had to go on 30 ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2016 9:19:31 PM

Reviewer: catwalker, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The yeast infection started the 2nd day. my sugar began staying high for hours after i ate, did nothing for me except to make me unable to pee much and heartbeat was rapid, and I had to fast for hours for my sugar to come down, I guess it did opposite for me than what it was suppose to.

4/13/2016 5:33:58 PM

Reviewer: Gillmo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Farxiga now over a year. My HBA1C went from 9.3 to 7.0 so far. Everytime I get checked it lowers. I have had no side effects.