Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Farxiga oral.

10/16/2014 9:49:56 PM

Reviewer: siugal, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have lost weight and its lowered my blood sugars, I am concerned too about side effects and hope if I lose more weight have lower A1Cs I can get off of it, I have had some skin issues too since starting it, not sure if its the medication or not.

10/4/2014 3:46:29 AM

Reviewer: Big Guy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I first started I was surprised how often I needed to urinate. After a couple of days it lessened some. I was tired the first few days and have a slight nasal drip going most of the time. I will give it at least three months so see if I normalize with the side effects. My BS levels dropped dramatically at first then normalized within a normal range (85 to 105). My blood pressure did go down a ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2014 9:58:13 AM

Reviewer: MB, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Initially scared by cancer talk but this drug has been used in Europe for years w/ no issues. Lowered my A1C and have lost 15 pounds with no effort. Luckily no side effects for me at this time.

9/27/2014 1:36:46 PM

Reviewer: Ann Onymous , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects are unbearable. I've had not only constant yeast infections but severe fungal breakouts in places that a woman (or man for that matter) does not want any weird fungal breakouts! I've been so depressed and unable to shake myself out of my sad spells, and for the first time in my life I experienced a UTI. I drink nothing but water because I stay so thirsty. The thirst is so ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2014 12:39:57 AM

Reviewer: Autobahnpolizei, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is very effective at lowering my blood sugar. I was reluctant to take due to jock itch/yeast infection side effect, but so far, I have not suffered any of this. I am somewhat concerned about long-term side effects including bladder cancer.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.