Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zohydro ER oral.

7/10/2014 2:25:21 PM

Reviewer: HURTING CANT GET NO RELIEF, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
WAS THINKING ABOUT TRYING HOW DOES IT COMPARE

7/1/2014 12:37:01 AM

Reviewer: P. Ishtaco, 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I felt much sicker on norco and vicodin that had acetaminophen

6/21/2014 1:11:54 PM

Reviewer: lildixie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug does not work. I think the pharmaceutical company is perpetuating the hype to increase sales. The chart to convert from norco to zohydro is way off. I have been on norco for three tears. Was very excited to start a new drug I could take once every 12 hours. I couldn't be more disappointed with it. I am going back on norco.

6/18/2014 11:04:08 AM

Reviewer: painfree, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had three cervical spine fusions anterior and posterior with instrument. I was taking oxy er and oxy ir for pain management I was on the pills for over 3 - 4 years and they stopped working and when I did take them I was feeling sick to my stomach, dizzy, tired, depressed I felt I was never going to get off these pills I heard about zohydroer and asked my spine doctor to let me try them ... Show Full Comment

6/14/2014 1:37:03 PM

Reviewer: Zohydro patient , on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very good pain medicine perhaps the best most effective pain medicine I have been prescribed since suffering catastrophic disc damage. All other pain medicines i was given in the past contained Acetaminophen . I did not want to take a super addictive powerful pain medicine such as oxycontin so i was always trying to ask my doctors if there was a decent long acting pain medicine without suffering ... Show Full Comment