Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 1 Vagl.

8/22/2014 7:18:09 PM

Reviewer: Cautiously Satisfied, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this product once before, during my first yeast infection, and from what I can recall, I had minimal discomfort with the treatment. I began treatment for the second time almost 2 hours ago, and decided to read some reviews of the product right after beginning treatment. To say that I was terrified is putting it mildly. I prepared myself for incredible pain and intensity... but I have ... Show Full Comment

8/21/2014 6:34:29 PM

Reviewer: Ashley, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was easy to use, if you can use a tampon, you can use this. The few downsides were that it caused excessive drainage the following morning and gave me really bad headaches and stomach aches, but it did work literally by the next day the pain and most, if not all, itching was gone! Super impressed!

7/30/2014 11:10:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am so miserable! My itching wasn't bad but I wanted to catch it before it got worse. But omg as soon as I put it in it started to burn and itch horribly. How long is it going to take before it starts to work?! I'm giving it 24 hours and if it doesn't get better I'm going to my doctor.

7/8/2014 11:20:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had the same symptoms the other women described--constant burning, terrible itching and angry looking red bumps all over the area where I applied the tube of cream. Horrible reaction. Not worth using ever again.

7/8/2014 5:55:46 PM

Reviewer: alexism94, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE unless you consult with doctor! I've taken this medication twice in my life and both times were horrible. Because of the high amount of medication they put into the 1 day treatment, I am assuming this is why it burned so bad. Jesus Christ. BOTH TIMES I had to LITERALLY SQUEEZE all the medicine out of me because I could not take it. I slept with cold towels on my vaginal ... Show Full Comment