Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 1 Vagl.

2/27/2015 2:07:22 AM

Comment:
HOLY COW! I am taking lots of antibiotics for something else and they gave me a mild yeast infection. Thinking it wasn't really a big deal I picked up what looked to be the most effective and quick med out there. Put the egg thing in and some cream. 10 min later I started feeling that awful burn. At first it was mostly just uncomfortable but about an hour later I was punching walls and screami ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2015 10:05:08 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Omg. You're in for a ride. I wanted to rip my vagina off. Worse feeling in my life. Just no.

2/8/2015 12:07:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was nervous to try this medication after reading multiple reviews stating that it makes symptoms significantly worse before they get better, but I didn't experience any further discomfort than what I already had. I used Monistat right before bed and woke up in the morning almost completely relieved of all pain and discomfort.

2/6/2015 2:13:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
So, this was my first time using this product and I stuck it up my vajayjay BEFORE I read the reviews. The reviews I read were awful! About 10-15 after putting it in, I felt a tingling sensation (not burning, or uncomfortable, just weird feeling). After about 30 minutes it went away and I had absolutely no other issues. This product worked perfectly for me!

2/6/2015 12:18:48 AM

Reviewer: anna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First time with a Y.I- called my mother and she suggested Monistat. Got the 1 day treatment and put it in around 11am. I didn't get the burning so many talk about. A lot of discharge for a few days which is normal. So Tuesday I inserted the ovule and its Thursday evening and all signs of Y.I are gone except for really really light itching which I suspect will be gone tomorrow.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver