Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 1 tioconazole vaginal.

6/2/2016 12:55:37 AM

Reviewer: Believer, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I haven't had a yeast infection in about 15 years. After taking antibiotics I felt the itching and burning and knew I had one. I bought the Monistat 1 and followed the instructions. After 24 hours I still felt the symptoms and got worried it wasn't working. Within 48 hours it was gone!! Thank goodness for Monistat!

5/31/2016 4:22:29 PM

Reviewer: Kyla, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was really scared to use this product because of all the negative reviews. I was literally freaking out. But I didn't want to tell my mom I needed pills from the doctor again for it because I think that's more embarrassing than buying the one application. So I still tried it even though I was freaking out that that it would start burning and itching really bad but I had a great experienc ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2016 12:26:22 PM

Reviewer: Dying Monistat user, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Would rather break all of the bones in my body over experiencing the burning I had from using this product. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...

5/27/2016 4:17:17 AM

Reviewer: Allykitt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was itching like crazy for 3 days before I went and bought this. Put it in around 2pm and had relief around 8pm. Worked super fast!

5/13/2016 9:18:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    At first it seemed to be working, but the day after I used it I was burning like crazy. My vagina was extremely irritated and swollen. I had to leave work and all I wanted to do is flush it out of me. I don't know why they would make such a product.