Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 1 Vagl.

1/22/2014 10:12:13 AM

Reviewer: coloradogirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT USE! I have used medicine before to treat yeast infection and have NEVER had a recation like I did with this. Within an hour of taking the medicine I was burning and itching so bad I almost went to ER. Upon reading other reviews I saw some women ended up with blisters, lacerations, and swollen vaginas. HORRIBLE PRODUCT. Will never use again.

1/20/2014 4:57:33 PM

Reviewer: hailesbailes, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used the monistat 1 ovule insert 4 days ago. I believe it hasn't completely drained out of me because I still see the solution in my underwear. However, I haven't been discharging as I used to. Is that a problem? Also, the day I used it I was fine until that night, my vulva and lips were so swollen. woke up with a bit of relief, only had to use the external cream twice. then day 3, i had ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2014 1:29:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Monistat 1 (ovule) on a Sunday night around 9pm. I put a panty liner on because I knew once the ovule started working it would seep out. I had a mild yeast infection with only mild itching. I go to the gym frequently and wear thongs so I dont think my vagina could breath and also having a moist area down there from sweating and not taking showers immediately after for the yeast to form duri ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2014 2:47:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was my first Yeast infection. I was sitting at work wanting to die I was so embarrassed that people would notice I itched. So I read bad reviews but went to walmart and bought monistat 1. Best thing ever in two days my yeast infection was completely gone! I think we all are different and react differently I absolutely will use it again!

1/4/2014 11:42:07 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used the 3 day treatment and had good results. I used the 1 day treatment and woke up with very swollen vagina lips!!! This must be way to strong. I will never use your products again.