Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 1 tioconazole vaginal.

9/29/2011 11:52:48 PM

Reviewer: AWFUL, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the WORST itching and buring I have ever experienced and I am by no means a complainer. This was my first yeast infection and a friend recomended monostat I will NEVER purchase this product again it has only been in my system about an hour and I am ready to go crazy from the discomfort. I wish I had read these review before purchasing the product.

9/18/2011 1:41:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Should either come with a bold warning on the front of the box stating: Causes extreme swelling, itching and burning far worse than your actual yeast infection, or it should be pulled from shelves. Awful product!!!

9/3/2011 3:38:56 PM

Reviewer: akgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on FIRE!!! The medicine has made everything worse, itching, burning, swelling. I am contacting the FDA because I am angry that this is not becing removed from the shelves. I am miserable!!!

8/30/2011 11:57:30 PM

Reviewer: twister59, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I don't know how everyone is freaking out about this product- it worked for me! I inserted it at 10pm and applied the cream, went to bed at 11 without any symptoms besides a little uneasy about having a large ovule inside me. I woke up for roughly 30 minutes at 4am with slight discomfort- I felt as though I could feel the ovule inside me, but it was not painful. Although it has only been 24 ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2011 4:47:03 PM

Reviewer: winnie00, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the worst feeling I've ever experienced. One hour after inserting, I was itchy, and on fire. I was crying so bad. I took Benydrl for the discomfort. It helped a little so i can get some rest.I would not recommend this drug to anyone.