Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 1 tioconazole vaginal.

7/18/2012 5:06:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    OMG I will NEVER use this again. I have had UTI's before but this is my first yeast infection. I wish I could rewind to a few hours ago before I bought Monistat 1, the burning and itching I had before using it is nothing compared to what I am experiencing now. I am itching and BURNING like crazy! Ive put a cold rag on it and even sqwatted in front of a fan to try to relieve the burning and not ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2012 9:03:49 AM

Reviewer: ell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    DO NOT USE THIS DRUG. It hurts to even sit down. I felt mild discomfort before the application. After the application I felt like I was on fire. I am so worried right now.

6/18/2012 1:27:56 PM

Reviewer: onepatient, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It was easy to use and slept all night. No burning sensation.

6/17/2012 5:38:55 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Oh here I am wide awake because my croach is on fire. I can't sleep. I've taken a shower to try and rinse off but no luck, still burning and itching. I came online to see if this was normal. Seems like I'm not the only one suffering from intense pain. This is sooo not worth it, I won't use this product again.

6/12/2012 11:27:24 AM

Reviewer: Jada, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Please stay away from this drug!.. the burning is unbearable. I just got back from my GYN and Monistat 1 left burns inside my vagina. The product is veryyy acidic and NOT recommended by gynocologist!