Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xulane transdermal.

7/11/2016 6:06:15 PM

Reviewer: KD101, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This patch was amazing for the first few months. Then all of a sudden I started to get get double vision, dizziness headaches, and heart attack like symptoms. To top it all off, when I removed the patch,it was SO itchy and bumpy; it looked like the worst red rash of my life!! I don't have a choice but to stay on this till I can find an alternative.

7/5/2016 7:10:11 PM

Reviewer: Sjheckmann, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was looking for something less permanent, as we are getting ready to prepare ourselves for a baby. I was on depo provera (the shot) for quite awhile and we want to start our family here soon. So I went off the shot and changed over to using the patch. The only issue I've had with it, is these horrible migraines I've been having. Makes me miss work for days at a time. I'm going off th ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2016 11:45:25 PM

Reviewer: cmterry, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this for several months and really liked the idea of not taking a pull everyday. Buy just this week I have a horrible red, bumpy, itchy rash in a perfect square where the patch was. I guess it's back to the drawing board.

6/14/2016 8:46:58 PM

Reviewer: Ariel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Same thing happened to me. It was perfect for like 4 months and now every where I place it, it makes a square rash. I have to get off of these.

6/9/2016 12:31:14 AM

Reviewer: ginger, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The pill gave me major problems, and when I switched to the patch I thought I'd found the perfect solution - my migraines went away, my mood significantly improved, and I felt relieved not having to take a pill every day. It was great for 4 months and now I get terrible ITCHY and painful rashes on the patch site that take forever to go away.. so I currently have 3 bumpy, itchy, blood-red squar ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.