Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SubQ.

9/5/2008 11:50:12 AM

Reviewer: Dancer Kaye, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have both Rheumatoid & Osteo Arthritis & Fibromyalgia. Enbrel has been wonderful. I can't use the easy click but have no problem with giving myself the shot. Site burns for a short time but well worth it. I have much less pain & stiffness with Enbrel. I have had a lot of infections & had to stop it several times but just for 2-3 wks at a time & then back on it.

8/21/2008 4:06:34 PM

Reviewer: cathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Enbrel for 10 years, and see a marked difference in the intensity of my flares. I stopped for awhile, and the flares were so bad I needed full time help. Even brushing my teeth was a challenge. All in all, I do see an incredible difference.

8/20/2008 8:15:44 PM

Reviewer: claudiag, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My father had RA for more than 6 years. He was always at the doctors because it seemed he needed something stronger. He was then introduced to Enbrel and in fact it worked for about one year. After the year, he started getting different symptoms, such as loose of balance, weakness in his muscles, mood swings and was very depress. A couple months later he started getting psychological problems. ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2008 10:03:05 AM

Reviewer: Kai, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug improves mobility in my knees and hands. I still am very stiff after sitting for 5 to 10 min. I have been getting headaches though. I am going to check my diet before blaming Enbrel.

7/15/2008 11:31:18 PM

Reviewer: grateful, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with RA 2 years ago. I have taken methotrexate, plaquenil and imuran for treatment, but I still would get flares, requiring prednisone. I started Enbrel 12 weeks ago, and I feel so much better. I still need to take Imuran and ibuprophen 400mg twice a day, but I feel like my joints have been lubricated and the pain is 95% relieved. I consider this a miracle drug. My husband' ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture