Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SubQ.

8/1/2008 10:03:05 AM

Reviewer: Kai, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug improves mobility in my knees and hands. I still am very stiff after sitting for 5 to 10 min. I have been getting headaches though. I am going to check my diet before blaming Enbrel.

7/15/2008 11:31:18 PM

Reviewer: grateful, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with RA 2 years ago. I have taken methotrexate, plaquenil and imuran for treatment, but I still would get flares, requiring prednisone. I started Enbrel 12 weeks ago, and I feel so much better. I still need to take Imuran and ibuprophen 400mg twice a day, but I feel like my joints have been lubricated and the pain is 95% relieved. I consider this a miracle drug. My husband' ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2008 2:49:14 PM

Reviewer: Lydia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 49 year-old husband was diagnosed with RA in January 2007. He started Enbrel one year ago. His symptoms almost vanished after one week and he hasn't had a flare since.

7/13/2008 11:33:06 AM

Reviewer: maxi4049@yahoo.com, 75 or over Female

Comment:
I need a shot tomorrow and today it's hard to use my wrist because of the pain

7/12/2008 12:49:01 AM

Reviewer: LivingwithRA, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have found a great deal of relief. I still have much stiffness and pain in my hands and will be discussing adding something to my treatment. As for cost, I called Enbrel 800-4Enbrel and was provided with a card that pays 50% of my co-pay and they also have a program for assistance that you qualify for by income levels. Most drug companies have programs to assist in paying for your meds, you n ... Show Full Comment