Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SubQ.

10/29/2012 12:52:26 PM

Reviewer: Beauwalker, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was te first drug I received to treat my RA. I had one great month. Right after the second injection, I went numb on my right side from my ribs down. It was a demyelizing event. It hasn't gone away. I am glad that this med seems to work for some people, but the risks are high. I am on a cocktail of other drug, none of which has damaged me as significantly as this drug.

9/25/2012 3:17:51 PM

Reviewer: feelgreat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RA since I was 24 years old. I am now 65 yrs old been on enbrel since it was approved -- now 13 yrs. It gave me a new lease on life . The past year I had to have plaquinill added to help with my RA. I have very little crippling and am still very active. Stay with a good specilist and do all the excercising you can. Do rest and eat properly. yrs old and feeling good. I ha ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2012 10:10:02 PM

Reviewer: kate, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it is helping the pain but headaches are severe

8/30/2012 8:16:17 PM

Reviewer: Lisa38RA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was a life saver nothing else worked. I give myself a shot 2x a week and I can always tell the day before I am really sore.

8/8/2012 10:03:43 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)