Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SubQ.

10/29/2012 12:52:26 PM

Reviewer: Beauwalker, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was te first drug I received to treat my RA. I had one great month. Right after the second injection, I went numb on my right side from my ribs down. It was a demyelizing event. It hasn't gone away. I am glad that this med seems to work for some people, but the risks are high. I am on a cocktail of other drug, none of which has damaged me as significantly as this drug.

9/25/2012 3:17:51 PM

Reviewer: feelgreat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RA since I was 24 years old. I am now 65 yrs old been on enbrel since it was approved -- now 13 yrs. It gave me a new lease on life . The past year I had to have plaquinill added to help with my RA. I have very little crippling and am still very active. Stay with a good specilist and do all the excercising you can. Do rest and eat properly. yrs old and feeling good. I ha ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2012 10:10:02 PM

Reviewer: kate, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it is helping the pain but headaches are severe

8/30/2012 8:16:17 PM

Reviewer: Lisa38RA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was a life saver nothing else worked. I give myself a shot 2x a week and I can always tell the day before I am really sore.

8/8/2012 10:03:43 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash