Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel subQ.

9/25/2013 6:07:10 AM

Reviewer: Mom of many, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 57 and diagnosed with RA 3 years ago. I have now taken Enbrel for 6 weeks,(50 mg once weekly). The Autoinjector is easy to use and I seem to tolerate Enbrel. However, my symptoms have not improved at all. I suppose I should give it more time and will discuss with my rheumatologist. I also take plaquenil, ibuprofen, and prednisone (for flares). I'm wondering how long I should continue on ... Show Full Comment

9/10/2013 7:42:27 PM

Reviewer: Va-Enbrel, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Developed AS in my 20's and have taken many treatments from a variety of drugs. Started taking Enbrel when it was introduced after using Remicade and Methotrexate. The difference has been wonderful. Some side effects, dry eyes, declining vision etc. Balance is improved 95%, little or no pain except when I over exert working in the yard. Occasional use of Predisone when things flare up. I take ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2013 12:22:54 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This was also another disappointment i was in high hopes that this would be the one that would be the miracle cure, but unfortunatly it wasn't.. I got no relief from this medication, it actually caused me to go into worse flares than the actual disease itself.. I wish you the best :/

8/30/2013 12:52:23 PM

Reviewer: painful, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I think that it may be causing me some serious side effects. After several years I tthink I am getting severe side effects with my skin and digestion.

6/4/2013 12:27:44 PM

Reviewer: P Dennis, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Enbrel is great for rhematoid arthristispain relief: however I keep getting theses sinus infections and I usually end up going off enbrel for a mont or longer to clear the infections.