Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celebrex Oral.

1/14/2009 8:30:00 PM

Reviewer: suzkonopka, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have bursitis in my shoulders. Knee and back pain too. This drug really helps. I feel like a new person. Always take with food. I've had no side effects. Insirance only pays for a few at a time. I've paid full price just to feel great.

1/14/2009 10:48:06 AM

Reviewer: diana9law, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Felt sick right away, developed flu symptoms, tightness in chest, persistent malaise. I believe there is a correlation. When I have taken sulfa based medications in the past, I have also felt ill thereafter.

1/3/2009 10:57:56 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking in daily. It helps my pain, but I am concerned about taking it everyday.

1/2/2009 1:37:01 PM

Reviewer: Kelly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my early 30s and I was diagnosed with extremely painful Busitis in my hip. I have been taking Celebrex for almost 3 weeks with great success. The nausea is tolerable, and as long as I take the medication with food, it doesn't even start. I have had no other side effects.

12/7/2008 4:23:14 PM

Reviewer: Gary P, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Celebrex for over 2 years to ease the pain of a knee damaged in a motorcycle accident and surgically repaired. I tried to quit but the pain was intense. Celebrex keeps my pain under control until such time as it worsens and I need a joint replacement. I have found nothing else that works as well. No apparent side effects, but I always take this medicine with food.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.