Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celebrex Oral.

1/18/2009 6:46:06 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication when over the counter pan relievers do not aleviate the pain, relief soon follows. I only use as needed, because I do not agree with multiple drugs within my system, unless absolutely necessary.

1/14/2009 8:30:00 PM

Reviewer: suzkonopka, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have bursitis in my shoulders. Knee and back pain too. This drug really helps. I feel like a new person. Always take with food. I've had no side effects. Insirance only pays for a few at a time. I've paid full price just to feel great.

1/14/2009 10:48:06 AM

Reviewer: diana9law, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Felt sick right away, developed flu symptoms, tightness in chest, persistent malaise. I believe there is a correlation. When I have taken sulfa based medications in the past, I have also felt ill thereafter.

1/3/2009 10:57:56 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking in daily. It helps my pain, but I am concerned about taking it everyday.

1/2/2009 1:37:01 PM

Reviewer: Kelly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my early 30s and I was diagnosed with extremely painful Busitis in my hip. I have been taking Celebrex for almost 3 weeks with great success. The nausea is tolerable, and as long as I take the medication with food, it doesn't even start. I have had no other side effects.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.