Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ditropan XL Oral.

3/31/2013 6:05:20 PM

Reviewer: ditropan, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overactive Bladder
6/21/2010 12:27:19 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
have been taking this drug for months and wake up wet all night. Have to get up 3 times to urinate. Feel I am wasting my money on this drug.

5/17/2010 8:25:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have to keep a towel besides my pillow because sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night I can hardly hold it in. I put the towel between my legs till I reach the toilet. I may need a stronger dose.

2/6/2010 11:50:25 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
Ditropan XL 15 has been the most successful medicine to help with my overactive bladder. I've tried the generic, Oxybuton, to save money, but I experienced dizziness; lately my mail order pharmacy changed me to Enablex. I tried it for one month, but it didn't help at all. My physician just wrote me a new prescription for Ditropan; however, it's hard to locate a pharmacy that carries ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2009 4:01:08 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 3 months, and it hasn't worked for me. I tried Detrol LA first, and that didn't work either. I was told to take 3 pills per day now of the Ditropan to see if that works. I will post results in a few months.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash