Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ditropan XL oral.

3/31/2013 6:05:20 PM

Reviewer: ditropan, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overactive Bladder
6/21/2010 12:27:19 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
have been taking this drug for months and wake up wet all night. Have to get up 3 times to urinate. Feel I am wasting my money on this drug.

5/17/2010 8:25:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have to keep a towel besides my pillow because sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night I can hardly hold it in. I put the towel between my legs till I reach the toilet. I may need a stronger dose.

2/6/2010 11:50:25 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
Ditropan XL 15 has been the most successful medicine to help with my overactive bladder. I've tried the generic, Oxybuton, to save money, but I experienced dizziness; lately my mail order pharmacy changed me to Enablex. I tried it for one month, but it didn't help at all. My physician just wrote me a new prescription for Ditropan; however, it's hard to locate a pharmacy that carries ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2009 4:01:08 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 3 months, and it hasn't worked for me. I tried Detrol LA first, and that didn't work either. I was told to take 3 pills per day now of the Ditropan to see if that works. I will post results in a few months.