Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Methylin Oral.

3/8/2010 5:23:03 PM

Reviewer: sinkingintograce, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking it for a month, and the first week it was amazing. I could concentrate on everything, and my mood was even better. Now though, only a month later I can't even tell when I don't take it other than when I don't I feel more moody, less happy. Not helping the ADD anymore, and my mood wasn't this bad before. I feel like my mood depends on this drug and I don' ... Show Full Comment

10/4/2009 5:48:29 PM

Reviewer: anatomyhardcore, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is a follow up to my post at the beginning of september. After being on it for a month roughly it doesnt last me through the day like i need it to and i have started to headaches as it wears off, orginally went with this for the low cost, $4.00 at walmart, but i think im gonna ask my dr if i can try vyvanse?

9/28/2009 3:41:35 AM

Reviewer: dar65325, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it gives me headaches, irritable, tired but cant sleep, makes my fibromyalgia and distonia worse!!! I HATE IT. The name brand Ritlin works Very Well. and so does the NAME BRAND adderall. But my insurance keeps REFUSING to ok the name brand. they say I have to try some of the others and it just IS NOT RIGHT !!!

9/6/2009 9:10:20 AM

Reviewer: anatomyhardcore, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
just started the medication yesterday, i noticed not long after that i focus on one thing at a time instead of my mind constantly running 90 miles an hour over everything you can imagine, i was actually able to focus on what my child was doing instead of day dreaming away. cant wait to go back to school on tuesday to see just how much this medication will help me. so far no side effects, but some ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2009 1:09:14 AM

Reviewer: cdenney, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
theraputic affect is still questionable.

man rubbing painful knee