Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provigil oral.

10/28/2007 7:18:52 PM

Reviewer: dimigirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    provigil has helped me focus and concetrate better and deal with the constant fatigue i exprience with multiple sclerosis. I take either 100mgs or 200mgs 3 or 4 times a week,depending on how much i need to accomplish...It has been a blessing!!!

10/28/2007 6:08:40 PM

Reviewer: CFSprovigil, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm taking Provigil for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which is an immune disorder. I've noticed I develop a low grade fever within an hour of taking Provigil. If I take it more than 2 days in a row, I become aware of succumbing to a general feeling of infection, so I make it a point to only take it for important events, at the most once a week. It DOES make it easier to get through a day, but ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2007 11:41:24 PM

Reviewer: wanderer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    treatment for sleep behavior disorder

10/25/2007 3:22:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    The medication worked wonderfully for my narcolepsy. However, I was one of the rare cases with the severe side effects. I was completely unaware of the change in my mental/emotional state; I thought my feelings, moods, and thoughts were normal and justified. My depression, irratiblity and abnormal thoughts almost caused me to get a divorce. Luckily I stopped the medication and got a clearer mi ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2007 12:07:33 AM

Reviewer: Clvezina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Treating for cronic fatigue with my MS. Since I have syarted taking this medication. I can make it though most of the day before I fill like I will drop from exhaustion. I did have to "Play" with the time of day I take this so that it doesn't prevent me from sleeping at night. If I take it around 11AM it seems to work best. After 2PM it interfers with sleep.