Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provigil Oral.

10/25/2007 3:22:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The medication worked wonderfully for my narcolepsy. However, I was one of the rare cases with the severe side effects. I was completely unaware of the change in my mental/emotional state; I thought my feelings, moods, and thoughts were normal and justified. My depression, irratiblity and abnormal thoughts almost caused me to get a divorce. Luckily I stopped the medication and got a clearer mi ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2007 12:07:33 AM

Reviewer: Clvezina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Treating for cronic fatigue with my MS. Since I have syarted taking this medication. I can make it though most of the day before I fill like I will drop from exhaustion. I did have to "Play" with the time of day I take this so that it doesn't prevent me from sleeping at night. If I take it around 11AM it seems to work best. After 2PM it interfers with sleep.

10/19/2007 5:00:20 AM

Reviewer: WYCowboy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
MS caused sleeplessness plus intense fatigue. Provigil absolutely saved me from being a couch potato. Before, I was spent after work and could do little besides go to bed after work - sometimes not even strong enough to eat. I still have intense fatigue daily, but taking more Provigil makes me too jittery and no sleep at night.

10/16/2007 1:16:23 PM

Reviewer: fishiemama@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Provigil 200 mgs for a year I find it not working for me.I could take one and go back to sleep for a couple of hours.However I cant fall asleep at night until about 2 or 3 am.Would there be a problem if I just stopped it?

10/16/2007 11:31:42 AM

Reviewer: pyxye_dust, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Doctors put me on Provigil to help with bulimia symptoms (purging) and it has helped tremendously