Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provigil Oral.

10/1/2007 8:25:08 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken provigil for fatigue due to MS about four years now. It has greatly improved my quality of life. I just found out about the generic form (modafinil), I'm going to try it as the name brand is quite pricey for my budget.

9/29/2007 9:37:41 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have had MS since i was 27-i am now 56. within the last 4 years, my symptoms have greatly increased and i had difficulty dealing with fatigue in addition to other symptoms. this drug has made a tremendous difference--i have much more energy and rarely have to nap, enabling me to sleep better at night. with less fatigue, i can cope much more effectively with the other symptoms' it does dr ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2007 2:15:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a computer programmer with MS, and was having trouble concentrating/staying awake at work. Provigil helps me do my work. However, my doctor does not want me to take it everyday.

9/27/2007 9:31:51 PM

Reviewer: faye, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
mutiple sclerosis

9/23/2007 12:16:12 AM

Reviewer: rheeah7, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have cfs with severe spine and disc problems. Between pain and exaustion what I normally feel is very extreme. I have just started 100mg of the Provigil and have already felt the difference. I have been alert, able to complete tasks and even got out in my garden. Although I overdid it, I felt great getting outside. I have learned to take it very early in A.M. as the later I take it the longer I ... Show Full Comment